Thursday 3 April 2014

Contents Page Screen Grabs


The first step into creating my contents page, I set my page size to A4. Next I added my title, issue number and date. I have continued to use the colour scheme white, red and black to show consistency. Placing the title at the top is follows conventions therefore it looks proffesional.


The next thing I did was add the social sites. These social sites included Facebook, Instagram and Twitter which all have links to the magazines pages on these certain sites.  I have seen these logos being used on other music magazines contents pages follows conventions.


Then I added my photographs. I used all of my own images which included to photos from two photoshoots and and two concert pictures. By using my own images from concerts I've been too it adds that touch of music the the magazine. I have included an image of the model on my front cover on the contents page, making it larger tan the rest which shows that this is the cover story.



Here I added the main part of the contents page, the page numbers and description. I stook to the colour scheme and made my sub-headings background red and the writing white. The text is in a column beause this makes it easier to read for the audience instead of it being all over the page.



My final edit was adding the large page numbers to the images which the stories were linked to. This is conventional and makes those particular stories stand out as the page numbers are rather large that draws attention to the image.








No comments:

Post a Comment