Thursday 7 November 2013

Costume

I have created three looks that would represent my genre. The pop genre has a wide range of looks and so I have put together three outfits that would be usually seen in this genre. The first outfit is a black dress with blue heels which would be used for a more formal look to the magazine and to reflect the artists personality. The second outfit is quite rock and roll so reflect a fun, edgy vibe around the magazine. Finally the third outfit if very girly and is mainly pink for a feminine look and also a summery look because people love summer.




I got my inspiration from watching video's on YouTube of celebrities talking about their fashion sense or clothing lines they have made. Here are some of these video's to show you what I mean.



No comments:

Post a Comment